Saturday, December 4, 2010

SCISSOR FOBS

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately but have been busy getting ready for a hookin next Tuesday in Grande-Digue, NB.  I"ll be there in the morning hooking with the girls and will bring along my little shop.  So if you need anything, you can always email me and will get things ready for your order.  In the meantime, I thought I would show you something that has to do with my lastest  posting.  What are scissor fobs?  Well you can also call them scissor jewelry.  Scissor fobs are decorative little leashes or tails for attaching to embroidery, and rug hooking  scissors for identification purposes or loss prevention.
Women love jewelry, so I thought I would make these little fobs to go with the scissors I have for sale.

SCISSOR FOBS
$2ea. PLUS SHIPPING













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...