Tuesday, January 25, 2011

PINCUSHION TUESDAY

I can't beleive its already pincushion Tuesday.  Before I begin, I just want to say thank you to the folks out there that have bought my pincushions so far.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.  I'm very picky on the china cups or creamers that I buy to make my pincushions with and I've  been having trouble finding that perfect one that will turn into a pincushion.  So this weekend I decided to sew some pincushion from the loads of wool that I have on hand and they turned out pretty good.  So for this week until I find that little porcelain masterpiece, I"ve made flower pincushions.
These little flowers mesure about 3 1/2" in diameter and about 1 3/4" high.  The two sides were machine sewn together from wool material so they will not dull your needles going in the pincushion. Each has a cute little button to make the center flower. They really were a treat to make.

On a different note,  I"ve been working on a small insert mat with my new Snapdragon frame, wich I love, love, love.  So hopefully will have that up for sale by the weekend.

FLOWER PINCUSHIONS
$6ea. PLUS SHIPPING















#1 Grey blue/wine with yellow embroidery thread and red button















#2 Turqoise blue/beige with multi colored embroidery thread and brown button with gold

















#3 Blue red plaid/wine with gold embroidery thread and gold button















#4 Chocolate brown/bubblegum blue with blue embroidery thread and brown button with gold















#5 Green plaid/forest green with red embroidery thread and red button















#6 Wine/beige with gold embroidery thread and white and red  button















#7 Bubble gum pink/Navy blue with navy blue embroidery thread and gold button














For orders email: cleosavoie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...