Sunday, February 20, 2011

SPOT DYED WOOL ,RUG HOOKING OR WOOL APPLIQUE

I thought I would show you different types of wool that I have for sale this morning.  First up is spot dyed wool that I dyed myself using magic carpet dyes and Christine Little's dye formulas. I use 100% wool from Rebecca Erb wich is very soft to the touch. These colors are very rich and deep shades.
The spot dyes are in  1/4 yards, mesuring at least 28"X16" in size and some are a bit bigger.  If you would like a smaller piece, it can be cut into 1/8 yard and half the price of the fat 1/4.  These are beautiful colors for backrounds, flowers, stained glass or whatever you can see in these colors for rug hooking.  If there is a particular color you like in this picture, just email me and I will send you an individual photo of it to get a closer look of the spot dye.

I can cut the wool into strips for you free of charge #3-#8 cut.  Please specify wich cut you would like.  Please allow one extra day so I can cut the strips up for you.


SPOT DYED WOOL
1/4 YARD $15 PLUS SHIPPING
1/8 YARD $7.50 PLUS SHIPPING

 





























I also have a selection of solid colors in the pastel range that I hand dyed with 100% wool.  They were dyed from Rebecca Erb's 100% natural wool.  Size is 15"X16", wich amounts to 1/8 yard.

SOLID PASTEL COLORS
1/8 YARD
$6 PLUS SHIPPING















These pieces are overdyed using 100% grey wool wich will give you great primitive antique colors.

OVERDYED GREY WOOL
1/8 YARD
$5 PLUS SHIPPING















For orders please email
cleosavoie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...