Saturday, April 16, 2011

HOOK-IN WITH THE SACKVILLE RUG HOOKING GROUP

Well I was finally able to get to a hookin today with my buddies and spent a great morning with these talented gals and what a great spread for lunch. There was homemade chicken stew and chilie and sweets. Mary Filmore's hot cross buns where delightfull. Thank you to all of you who put everything together and once again it was a nice time seeing everyone.
I thought I would post some pics of todays hookin. I hope the gals don't mind that I'm posting their mats but they were all so nice to look at and my friggin camera does not do the mats justice. I"m sorry I don't know all of your names.

I will post more tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing pictures of the great looking rugs on your blog Doris -Ann. I love the tree with the swirls for some reason. I love the simplicity and the repeat swirls in the background is very effective and eye catching. JB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...