Thursday, August 25, 2011

NEW HOOKED PIECE FOR SALE

Here is a small mat I just recently hooked up with yarn on Verel. I found this freebie pattern on a great little pattern site called
hudsonsholidays.blogspot.com
I also had a small wood cutting board that I had repainted to look more primitive. It actually is antique blue but in the photo it looks more antique black. So I glued the mat on to the board so you can hang it up on the wall.
Mesurements are:14" X 7"(cutting board)and 8" X 6"(hooked mat)

HOOKED SUNFLOWERS ON CUTTING BOARD
$39 PLUS SHIPPING
Please email me for orders




1 comment:

  1. Dear Doris-Ann, what will you think of next? Every time I visit there you have created something different. You are very creative. JB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...