Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PINCUSHION TUESDAY

Goodness I almost forgot to show you my latest pincushion today. I also have some wool swatches to show you that I hand dyed this past weekend.  But first, let me tell you about this precious little pincushion.  The cup itself is only 1 1/2" high and with the needle felt its about 2 1/4".  As you can see the its made from Royal Adderley fine bone china and the design is the Nova Scotia Tartan Reg. no196-26029.  Its needle felted with lovely green Bluefaced Leicester wool.  Remember all my pincushions can be easily removed for the china collecter.  What a great little Christmas gift for the Nova Scotia Tartan enthousiast.

Nova Scotia Tartan Pincushion
$16 PLUS SHIPPING


Please email me if interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...