Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BEGINNER RUG HOOKING KIT

Hi folks,  I thought I would show you a small rug hooking kit that I'm working on and will be selling in the shop.  I have done a beginner class with this little mat and hooks up well.  I'm trying to keep costs down so its affordable for new rug hookers.  The kit will include a hook, pattern, cut material to any approximate  color specified for the rose, binding, cording and instructions.  The hook can be taken out for the person that already has one and priced accordingly. The finished mat will be about 14"x 9" and can be used to hang on the wall or on a table.  I will show you the mat again when finished and the kit itself. So here is the unfinished mat so far.
PRIMITIVE ROSE PATTERN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...