Sunday, January 20, 2013

UPDATE ON THE BASKET

I finished it, I finished it..............I couldn't wait to get started on the weaving after I made the base this morning.  Around 3pm I started putting in the weavers, then stopped for about 1.5 hours to help with supper and eat.  I think I finished around 8pm.  As you can see the basket wasn't even dry when I took the  picture .  I made a boo-boo mistake and had to change it a bit, but in the end I think it worked out ok.  I"m learning as I make them.   I"ll stain this basket during the week and show you what the before and after looks like.  Please let me know if you prefer it stained or natural. Thanks Julia for always posting a kind remark, this post is for you kiddo.........


1 comment:

  1. What a darling little basket. I love the colors. Very pretty.
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...