Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PINCUSHION TUESDAY

Hello everyone, I just want to say a big thank you to Marielle and the girls for inviting me this morning to their hookin.  I took some time off this morning before work and had a great time chatting with the girls.  The time flew by so fast that I just had time to turn around and was back at work again.  I hope to see you girls again next year.  My felted wool dryer balls were a hit, now I have to make more for xmas sales and gifts.
Its Tuesday, so that means its Pincushion time.  I have a cuty tonight to show you. Its a delicate vintage bone china creamer made from Royal Stafford, and has pink flowers on it that look like Mallow.  The creamer itself mesures 3" high and 3 3/4" with the pincushion. Its needle felted with a nice green BFL wool.  All my pincushions can be removed from the creamer for the vintage collector.

ROYAL STAFFORD PIN CUSHION
$13 PLUS SHIPPING





































Please email me for orders
cleosavoie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...