Tuesday, December 28, 2010

PINCUSHION TUESDAY

Its that day again, and here is a sweet little vintage creamer from Royal Winton A Grimwades that I needlefelted with a beautifull Royal Blue New Zealand Corriedale Roving that I got from Taossunflower on Etsy.com
The camera doesn't do the color justice but its a very nice blue that goes well with the glazed fllowers on the creamer.  While I was needlefelting this, I noticed a small little chip below the spout but its hard to see.  So you can say that the creamer is in good condition.  Don't forget that all of my pincushions can be removed from the creamer if you wish to use it or admire it as is for the collector.
Mesurements are 4" from spout to handle,  3 1/4" high and 2" deep.

ROYAL WINTON A GRIMWADES PINCUSHION
$12 PLUS SHIPPING

















For purshasing, email me at cleosavoie@hotmail.com
and I will email you back for shipping
I accept Paypal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...